Sending your license to us

What driving licence do I need to drive a hire motorhome?

All hire drivers require a full UK driving licence that is clean and been held for 2 years to drive a motorhome. We’ll accept 3 points in the last 5 years, but any more than this will require a conversation with our insurers. We will ask you to send us your driving licence details via the DVLA website.


What you need to do

Click to visit

You will need your driving licence number, NI number and current home post code.
Enter the details as indicated
Tick the ‘I agree’ box and click ‘View Now’
The next page takes you to ‘Your Details’ and shows you your home address registered with DVLA. You can also view your entitlements to drive etc.

Next, click on the far right tab named ‘Get your check code.
Click the green button ‘Get a code’

 Please send us this code.